Rochester Public Market is located at 280 N. Union St.
Open Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday year-round
Over 300 vending stalls
Offer local produce, meats and seafood, eggs and dairy products, ethnic delicacies, prepared and packaged foods, specialty items, general merchandise
Independent local businesses, cafes, food stands, coffee shops, purveyors, breweries, retail shops, and more can be found on the market grounds and surrounding Market District
There are 5 free City-owned Market Parking lots:
(1) Railroad Street (accessible from Railroad St. or Pennsylvania Ave.)
(2) Union Street (a small lot inside the Union St. arch/gate)
(3) A large lot across Union Street from Market grounds (accessible from Trinidad or Scio Street) NOTE: The Scio entrance is highly recommended on Saturdays
(4) A small lot (at the corner of Pennsylvania/First)
(5) A small lot (at the corner of Pennsylvania/Union)
An open-air Market Trolley circulates around the grounds and to/from parking lots from May to October.
The Market Token Program for SNAP ‘Food Stamp’ benefit recipients and a 40% bonus via the New York State Fresh Connect Program
The market hosts Special Events throughout the year like community Garage Sales, Flower City Days, Food Truck Rodeos, Bands on the Bricks, Gospel Jubilee, Artists Row, Halloween at the Market, Holidays at the Market